What am I doing now?
Recently quit my job to rejuvinate and re-focus on my personal goals and aspirations. So far it has been exciting and stressfull at the same time, still figuring out what I want the future to hold for me.
- - Convert my personal website to use a static site generator.
- - Work on my new side project Getgoodcopy.
- - Read books, minimum of 1 every 4 weeks; I had a hard time managing my previous goal of 1 every 2 weeks so decided to increase the timeframe.
- - Continue on the air quality measurement station prototype.
- - Keep exercising at least twice a week, and be outside for a minimum of 30 minutes each day.
Last update on September 29, 2017 – The /now page is inspired by the orginal /now by Derek Sivers.